COVID 19 Statment
The safety and security of our customers and team is always our top priority. We have been working hard to find a safe way to continue serving in line with ongoing government advice and rules
We have now fired up the pizza oven for Delivery, Collection and Eat-in but have reduced our opening hours in line with government regulations to be closed at 10pm.
It’s really important to us that our restaurant is a safe place to be, for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, here are some things you can expect during your visit.
– We will be checking with staff before their shift to make sure they feel fit and well enough to work as well as regular temperature checking.
– Staff are required to wash hands at regular intervals and we have hand sanitizer stations available for all customers.
– Cleaning practises within the restaurant will continue as before, including regular table sanitising between guests, socially distanced dining tables, sanitized menus and single use menus available.
– In line with new Government regulations for indoor dining, all members of our team will be wearing face coverings which we have provided. Guests are also required to wear face coverings when they visit but can remove them once seated. Please remember to wear a face covering when moving around the restaurant.
– A maximum of six guests at any one table
– “Track and trace” is now a legal requirement and we ask you to please fill in the appropriate forms. Remember only one member of your party is required to leave their contact details.
Thank you for all your support